We are hiring Science graduates ready to take up challenging roles within our Global Infrastructure Services (GIS) Division in a 24X7 Operation Setup. This would involve interaction with clients (internal and external) and providing technological support.
Campus Walk-in (GIS Division - B.Sc/BCA/M.Sc 2014 passouts only) 26th Jul, 2nd Aug and 3rd Aug 2014
Interview Location - Bhubaneswar / Bangalore / Kolkata / Chennai / Coimbatore / Cochin / Greater Noida / Hyderabad / Mumbai / Pune / Visakhapatnam
Roles and Responsibilities:
First-level incident / problem determination and resolution on a 24x7 basis.
Service incidents and queries within the agreed service levels.
Customer interaction with excellent communication skills
Perform daily, weekly and monthly proactive maintenance and monitoring activities.
Follow quality / security & disciplinary compliances expected to manage global customers & as defined for the workplace.
Support & Monitoring of availability, capacity usage, errors and failures on Compute, storage and network platforms.
Support & Monitoring of applications, processes, OS, job scheduling, etc.
Teaming & Timely escalation of incidents to higher level when required.
Eligibility for the recruitment drive :
• BCA / B.Sc(All branches except Nursing/Agriculture/Hotel management) /M.Sc(All branches). Only FULL TIME programs.
• Year of Passing : 2014 only.
• 40% and above in 10th and 12th std. 50% and above in graduation and post-
Job Title Project Engineer
Location Across Wipro
No standing arrears.
• M.Sc. 5 years Integrated course is not considered for this requirement.
Candidates who have appeared in last 3 months for the Wipro recruitment process are also eligible to participate in this Walk -in drive.
Online Aptitude Test followed by Interviews.
Other instructions :
All the candidates must carry the following documents for participating in the recruitment drive.
1. 2 passport size photographs
2. College ID Card/A valid photo id proof
3. 1 Copy of Resume
4. Photocopies ofthe mark sheets 10th std , 12th std, UG and PG (If applicable)
All the candidates appearing for the online test must have a valid and active