Monday, June 14, 2010
We have come across the following updated list of Fake Cosultants / companies in BPO, from Consumer complaints. The url 's are:-
Informatics India - Maldah
*Abhilash - Power Infotech - Banglore / Mysore
* Rosan Mehra - Mehra Infotech - Banglore
* Sanchit Mehta - Elixir Infoseek, Indore
* Chandomay Das - Guwahati
* Kunal Mehata - Guwahati
**vinayak chitlangi-yehmail,future technologies,jaipur
**Lancer Consultancy -Gwalior - M.P
1. Mr.Deepak Verma - AMBIT TECHNOCRATS, Sarvpriya Vihar,N.Delhi
2. Mr.Amit Sharma - Global Transcribe
3. Mr.Pramodh Gupta (Amit Singh) - Mission Technologies & E-Technologies, Surat
4. Mr.Sumit Charkraborty, Ankit Saxena, Atul Sinha - Hitech Solution, Indore
5. Mr.Umedh Doke - Golden Rays Technologies, Pune
6. Mr.Rahul Verma - N.Delhi
7. Mr.Anil Mehta, Ajay Mehta - Spectrum Technologies, Indore/Mumbai
8. Mr.Kamalesh - Earnself.com, Varanasi
9. Mr.Alok bihar. Varanasi now with new name(netscape communication) and new project(dream project)
10. Mr.Ravinder Doshi & Mr.Dheeraj Jetley.- Madhyam Infotech Pvt Ltd., Mumbai
11. Mr.Mukul Anand - Future Concepts Pvt. Ltd., N.Delhi
12. Mr. Prashant Kale of Nagpur
13. Mr.Dasgupta - WITSUN, Mumbai.
14. Mr.Rajesh Khare - Delhi and Kolkata
15. Mr.Rajiv - FAST TRACK COMPUTERS, Bangalore
16. Mr.Rakesh Patil - Eminent Technologies, Mumbai.
18. Mr. Sarang Kale of Nagpur
19. Mr.Manish Kedia -- Kolkata.
20. Mr.Shetty - Advance Computer Centre, Kolkata
21. Mr.Parthosen -- Bangalore/Mysore
22. Mr.Subhranil Banerjee -- Kolkata
23. Mr.Jai Prakash Garg -- Delhi/Kolkata.
24. Mr.Anirban Mazumdar -- Kolkata.
25. Mr.Rajesh Ganguly, N.Delhi
26. Shanark Industrial Company of Nagpur
27. Ms.Shivani Jha - E-LOGIX INDIA, Gurgaon.
28. Mr.Sailendra Godse -- Pune
29. Mr.Rajesh Jain - Surbhi Computech, Pune
30. Mr.Suranjan Bhattacharya & Mr.Pradip Roychowdhury -- Kolkata
31. Mr. Ranjan Kale of Nagpur
32. Emazic.com/org -- Indore/ Chennai
33. Datapoint-Uttam Nagar, Pankha Road, N. Delhi.
34. Helpine Software & System Development: kolkata
35. Mr.Sisir Ghose, Sapan Mondol, Subrata -- Regent colony, Kolkata/Delhi
36. Maithry Infotech, Bangalore
37. Mr.Balaji Bhandari - Pune
38. Mr.Kedar Pandey - M/s Root Call Consultancy, Muradabad
39. Mr.Shekar Narayan can be anywhere in India
40. Mr.Ashish Lunkhad--Visual Flex, Mumbai
41. Mr.Siddhartha Biswas -- Kolkata.
42. Mr.J.P.Singh -- N.Delhi
43. Mr.Rahul Singh -- Inox Solution, N.Delhi
44. Mr.Sajid Nakhwa -- Kolkata/Delhi.
45. Mr.Shiva - can be anywhere in India
46. Mr.Rajesh khare -- Delhi and Kolkata.
48. Mr.Anirban Mazumdar -- kolkata.
49. Mr.Argha Chatterjee -- kokata.
50. Mr.Satish Sankhe -- Mumbai.
51. Mr.Mumtaz Demello -- Mumbai.
52. Mr.Gurmit -- Panipat
53. Mr.Sankar Iyer -- Nasik
54. Mr.Sunil Rathore -- N.Delhi
55. Mr.Surender -- Allahabad
56. Mr.Alok Haldar - Micro Support Systems, N.Delhi(greater kailash-2).
57. Mr.Harsh Sharma - Source Horizon, Jaipur
58. Mr.Satish - Mind Vision Data Solution
59. Kcsindia.net is a fruad company Pune
60. Mr.Shpriya Anna -- Delhi
Mr. Ravi Khanna & Rohan Khandelwal - Lancer consultancy-Gwalior
Mr. Prasanth verma, Infoserve technologies, Kolkatta
Mr. Daniel Rozar, Kolkatta, Singapore, Delhi
Mr. Rajkumar , ACME BPO , coimbatore
All firms from Kolkata ,Kanpur & Luknow
61. Mr.Rahul Singh -- kolkata
62. Mr.D.P.Shethia - Accindia.com
63. Mr.Vinod Rajan (hyderabad/bombay/delhi)
64. Mr.Debasis Saha,Anirban Ghosh & Sisir Ghosh -- Kolkata. Agent of Mr. Mukul Anand, Future Concepts, N.Delhi
66. Mr.Deep Sharma -- Nagpur
67. Teachlessontomadhyam@yahoo.com - court orders to file FIR of 420 against
68. Synapse IT Systems Pvt Ltd, N Delhi.
69. Techtrix Infocom, N Delhi.
70. Mr. Ekalayva Saxena -- N.Delhi/Uttar Pradesh
71. Mr.Ramesh & Sagheer
72. Mr.Aryan & Dev & Kishore
73. Salient Online Solution Pvt Ltd
74. Mr.Raj kumar of nagpur
75. Mr.R.Attal - Global Technologies, Bangalore
76. Winwin tech.
77. Mr.Radhe Shyam Agrawal -Jagat India, Jaipur
78. EASTRAL TECHNOLOGY, NOIDA (sector19)
79. Mr. Deepak Verma & Mr. Amit Sharma - Winpac Delhi
80. Mr Rohit Malhotra & Mr Rahul Bhalla- Cyberix Technologies, Gurgaon
81 BCL REPUBLIC LTD
MILL HALL, WICKHAMS CAY 1 ROAD TOWN.
P.O.BOX 3085, TORTOLA
BRITISH VIRGIN ISLAND
82. Royal Computer - Lucknow
83. Mr.Sanjoy Saha Kolkata
84. Mr.Nabin Chowdhury - Kolkata
85 Mr.Manos - Kolkata
86. Dataworkindia.com -- Aurangabad
87. Easyjobs.net Nashik
Disclaimer : I do not hold hold any responsibility or liability of any kind towards any companies or consultancies listed above.The information is fetched from the above mentioned links.No clarification or enquiry regarding it will be entertained.
Thursday, June 10, 2010
I am writing to highlight the importance of Support staff in day to day office activities.Support staff are meant to assist the executive management to execute the tasks efficiently on time.The trend of providing support staff by the manpower providers is on rise.
The staff will assist the managers and entrepreneurs to answer their emails and to attend to their calls during their vacation.The business owners will provide them the necessary contact nos. that needs to keep them posted as and when it is necessary when they are away from their job location.Thus ,resulting an increase in the productivity of the manager towards their work and job.
Wednesday, June 2, 2010
Future Group, India’s foremost retailer, has a vast repository of knowledge born out of its in-depth understanding of retail and its application in the Indian market. For the first time ever, this vast bank of knowledge is being made available to students through specialised management and undergraduate programmes.
Welcome toFuture Innoversity, an initiative of Future Human Development Limited (FHDL), announces full-time, on-campus MBA and BBA programmes in Retail and Entrepreneurship at its state-of-the-art centres in Ahmedabad, Bengaluru, Kolkata and Delhi. FHDL, a Future Group company, has partnered with Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU ) to offer these programmes which are
Why pursue MBA / BBA in Retail from Future Innoversity?
The retail sector is set for exponential growth with Future Group alone set to double its footprint over the next few years. It is becoming increasingly challenging to find people to manage its various stores and related retail functions. Future Group is on the look-out for effective managerial talent who possess sound understanding of the principles and practices of managing its retail chains.
Focus of the programme
Develop skill sets required to manage modern retail formats
Combine Future Group’s industry knowledge with applicability of the principles and theories related to the subject
Provide students with the qualifications to enter the exciting and dynamic industry of retailing
Create a pipe-line of managers and supervisors for Future Group companies (the change is in this line where ‘and supervisors’ has been added
The retail management course empowers the participants with all the aspects of retail which includes supply chain management, category and brand management, merchandise management, retail finance management, enterprise resource planning and store operations.
The programme will equip students for different roles with its healthy blend of conceptual learning and on-the-job training in various Future Group formats such as Big Bazaar, Pantaloon,
Central, Brand Factory, Home Town, Food Bazaar, e-Zone etc. The students will have the opportunity to work with real-life examples of the various aspects of retail, thus ensuring the learning retention.
The faculty consists of professionals with years of experience in the retail industry.
On completion of the programme, the students will join the group companies at management and supervisory levels.
Courses being offered
MBA: Graduate in any discipline with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks from a UGC recognised university. Those who have appeared for the final year examination of graduation can also apply.
Selection Process: All eligible applicants will be required to appear for a written test, group discussion and a personal interview for final selection.
Candidates with a valid score in (2009-2010) CAT/MAT/OPENMAT/ ATMA or any other state level recognised management entrance test need not appear for the written test.
BBA: +2 or equivalent or Bachelors Preparatory Program of IGNOU or other open universities. Those who have appeared for the final year examination of +2 or equivalent can also apply.
Selection Process: All eligible applicants will be called for counselling at Ahmedabad / Bengaluru / Kolkata Campus. Short- listed candidates will be admitted in any of these centres.
Call now for attractive inaugural offer
Last date for submission of completed application forms: 10th June 2010
Website – www.fhdl.in | Email – For BBA: BBAenquiry@futuregroup.in For MBA: MBAenquiry@futuregroup.in
Ahmedabad 9376368795, 079-3042 8791/90 Bengaluru 7760088353, 080-4095 9740/41/42/43
Kolkata 9051086009, 033-3026 4688/92 New Delhi 011-6499 9206
Tuesday, June 1, 2010
A unique personal feel that everyone would just feel after performing or completing a pending or current activity is to feel good about themselves.This is the first step in the life to develop a positive attitude towards life and failures.I feel relaxed after I did complete an activity which needs to be completed tomorrow.This is a kind of stress buster which energizes the feel good factor in a person.I suggest to spread this message in the workplace and encourage them to feel good by doing good.