Think Twice then chat with the people in BPO

Posted by Kamini Rajput on September 28, 2010

10:09 AM arya.vyom121: hello kamini
me: hello
10:10 AM arya.vyom121: how u doing?
me: i m doing grt8
how abt you
arya.vyom121: u running wat project and where pls?
here wonderful kamini
me: kolkata
10:11 AM and we are running a project telecom communication sector
project
offline
project
arya.vyom121: ok
gr8
it is form filling?
me: yup
10:13 AM arya.vyom121: OK
ur client from?
me: US
arya.vyom121: ok
10:14 AM ur payment cycle
and on wat rate u doing this project
me: first monthly then it comes to biweekly
arya.vyom121: ok
gud
me: $0.28
arya.vyom121: rate ? kamini
ohhh
per form?
me: per form
arya.vyom121: k
gud
10:15 AM is this ur pic?
me: u are based at dehradun
if i m not wrong?
arya.vyom121: yes madam
yup kamini
i m from dehradun
me: outsourcing chat process
arya.vyom121: a wonderful and pleasure city
yes
me: ok
yes this is my pic
10:16 AM arya.vyom121: ok looking nice
me: and what relates that pic with business??
arya.vyom121: it is any compitition picture
just asking if u don't mind
so never comment abt dat
10:17 AM me: no issues
yes pls go head
arya.vyom121: yes
u have how many seats?
10:18 AM me: currently 100 seats
arya.vyom121: ???
u sitting at kolkata..
so u know mr kajal goswami
me: inuurt bat her
10:19 AM i hurt abt her
but never meet with her
arya.vyom121: sorry
kajal goswami is a main naa
man
not woman
10:20 AM me: i don't have much idea abt her
??
arya.vyom121: u hurted by him
he is a man not woman kamini
10:21 AM me: i heard abt him frm my colleague
but don't have so much info abt her
anything would u like to ask
??
arya.vyom121: how is he?
me: rahul Singh
arya.vyom121: how is the person ?
who is rahul singh
10:22 AM me: he is my colleague
he is working for me as freelancer in kolkata
arya.vyom121: ok
where is sitting rahul
doing wat?
me: see if you are interested for our project then we will talk otherwise pls don
pls don't waste your precious time
10:23 AM arya.vyom121: hey kamini
r u bother
10:24 AM c........ ur project totally BAKWAS u don't know i have been woking in this industry since 9 years long tym
10:25 AM i have 11 centers in andhra and tamilnadu
so why will i be intrested in ur project
i outsourced so many project
dont say like thing..that waste tym
ok
chalo bye
yaar it is BPO if we couldn't find
10:26 AM me: thanks for sharing your experience with me
bye
arya.vyom121: don't say thanks
10:27 AM i know u doing fraud there
and for ur kind information u don't have 100 seats
okay
u kind of person sitting on ur room with one lappy
10:28 AM and doing business... hahahahahahahahah
dont make fool person
me: just shut up and don't have so much time
even i know what u r doing in dehradin
arya.vyom121: hey i will fuck u on ur bed
understand
me: and what kind of person u r
don't knowhow to speak english
arya.vyom121: i m fucking u at dehradun
ok
10:29 AM and shut up ur mouth and ur vagina also
u are a harlot
me: just say these words to your family
arya.vyom121: doing this at kolkata
ok
i dont have family
me: let me just go head and post these chat in all discussion form
arya.vyom121: if u intrested so let me know
i will go for u
only for two days
yes sure
10:30 AM do it now
me: say what so ever u like to say
arya.vyom121: pls i will appriciate
hey harlot
fuck fuck fuck
me: say these words to your mom and sister
and surely i
arya.vyom121: i see daily such kind of u girl
on bed
ok
10:31 AM yeah i will fuck u no probe
me: and surely i'll post such kind of discussion on dicsussion form
arya.vyom121: i got ur all the information from goswami
because he fucked u so many times
right naa
???
me: ok ask him to meet me in kolkata for meeting
10:32 AM arya.vyom121: he is doing business with me since 3 years ago
okay darling
me: just shut up because always comes shit from that
arya.vyom121: hmmmmmmm
me: i know abt you chat process??
10:33 AM $5 payout
arya.vyom121: pls show me ur vagina i will give u 500 rupee
but never put my penish in ur vagina okay
kamini haaaaaaaaa
hahahah
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I am surprised after reading the conversation.The dignity of the woman was supposed to be respected during the chat conversation by the person.

Comments

  1. ya i am also surprised by this type of conversation. if you have genuine proof then only you can claim any one and with any one this type of words cannot be accepted.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

list of Fake Cosultants / companies in BPO, from Consumer complaints

MBA and BBA courses from Future Innoversity