Job Offering by: Timan Rebel
(fulltime 32-40 hours)
Mobypicture is constantly working to improve and expand the functionality of our software. Currently we are looking for a frontend developer with more than excellent design skills who can keep up with the pace.
Do you have the skills to do both frontend development as well as developing and implementing design based on existing style guides and wireframes? Can you switch between projects quickly, are not afraid of a tight deadline and are you capable of bringing our front-end to the next level? Than get on board with Mobypicture!
* Professional and intellectual ability at the level of higher professional education.
* Experience in development/design for multiple platforms (desktop, mobile, iPad, etc.) is a plus
* A sense of humor and good communication skills.
* A challenging full time position with benefits.
* The best office in Amsterdam on a houseboat in the Amstel. (http://goo.gl/maps/coiP)
* Your own responsibilities within Mobypicture.
* A relaxed atmosphere with a lot of responsibility and a no-nonsense mentality.
Mobypicture helps users share adventures in realtime with their friends all over the web. In one simple action, all social Web sites are updated with text, audio, photos or video files.
Mobypicture helps companies regain control of the realtime online conversation with the recently launched product, MobyNow. Clients use Mobypicture to send mobile digital content which is aggregated, enriched and distributed using APIs of all important social sites and services.
Over 750 third party developers use the open Mobypicture API to incorporate social sharing to their websites and applications, including applications like Twitter for iPhone, Twittelator, Twitteriffic, Seesmic and Ubertwitter.
Mobypicture works for international brands like T-Mobile, MTV networks, Rabobank. Mobypicture is a Red Herring Winner, Runner-up for the 2009 Vodafone Mobile Clicks competition and Webby Award Honoree.
Have a look at what we share about our office space on Mobypicture at http://bit.ly/mobyboot.
For more information, contact Timan Rebel. (@timanrebel or firstname.lastname@example.org)